Automation rocks, it opens the doors to a more efficient, productive, and flexible work model, with technology scaled to any sized brewery. Some of the main benefits are:
- Reducing the time employees need to complete their work and the number of employees needed for a task. Automation gives you more hours to focus on work that drives profits and economic success.
- Automated processes help with compliance, regulations and audit trails.
- Automation puts information at your finger tips to help with decision making.
Here at V-Brew, we specialise in custom making control cabinets with an edge. Brewers used to have access to sensor data in isolation, but now more and more data is being brought together through the whole process, allowing brewers to have a live digital dashboard about the health of the product.
As technology rapidly develops as we race into the 2020s, so do we, with our touch screen Weintek human-machine interface, custom built to your brewery. The screen can display tables, graphs and even emails. All this information is available after each cycle. This data driven brewing has uses in decision making, with optimal sampling times and reductions in fermentation times all possible through enhanced data collection.
This enhanced data collection could be what drives forward your brewery into the future. Find our contact details and talk to V-Brew today.
Control Cabinet Description Details
- Control Cabinet material Powder painting shell/stainless steel 304/wall-mounted/floor/bevel
- Low-voltage electrical brand is Schneider, ABB
- PLC Siemens, touch screen MCGS/ Siemens
- Mash tun/Kettle/Whirlpool tank: PT100 temperature collection or PT100 manual automatic temperature control
- Lauter tank: PT100 temperature collection
- Agitator: button start and stop / frequency conversion start and stop / manual automatic button start and stop / manual automatic frequency conversion start and stop
- Raker: button start and stop/frequency start and stop/manual automatic button start and stop/manual automatic frequency conversion start stop
- Wort pump: frequency conversion start and stop/manual automatic frequency conversion start and stop
- Hot water tank: PT100 temperature collection or PT100 manual automatic temperature control
- Hot water pump: button start and stop / frequency conversion start and stop / manual automatic button start and stop / manual automatic frequency conversion start and stop
- Hot water flow meter: flow can be set, flow is cleared, and flow is accumulated
- Fermentation tank + Bright tank manual automatic temperature control, output control DC24V
- Glycol water pump: manual automatic start stop
- All motors with motor overload protection
- Inverter brand: Danfoss